Campsite certified for bicycle reception in CarnacIn 2021, we obtained the Accueil Vélo label, a label which rewards accommodation adapted to the needs of cyclists in full adventure. Many circuits are available near our campsite for your discovery stopover in Morbihan. Since you participate in sustainable development thanks to your own means of transport, and that we support your action, we offer you advantageous rates for your pitch or in our wooden Pods cabins, located in a pine forest among the squirrels. For you who come in tent, we put tables and chairs at your disposal on your site to rest. You want to put your bikes in a dry place, hang out your things to dry, you want to heat up your food .... You need other things, we are here to help you.
The ideal campsite for visiting Morbihan by bikeOur campsite in Carnac is ideally located for a stopover during your cycling trip. Many circuits leave the campsite to go to various towns in Morbihan:
- Reach the center of Carnac in 25 minutes, passing in front of the Roch Feutet Dolmen and the Tumulus du Moustoir
- Reach Auray in less than half an hour via the D768 or the D22 then D765
- Reach La Trinité sur Mer in 25 minutes, passing next to the Petit Ménec and KErlescan alignments or the Kermarquer and Kervilor Mane Bras Dolmen
- Reach Erdeven via the greenway in 29 minutes via Ploemel
- Reach the tip of Quiberon and its wild coast in 1h10, with the possibility of a break in Plouharnel, and the possibility of taking the corkscrew (train) by bike from Ploemel to Quiberon